West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL):, A Government of West Bengal Enterprise) is going to recruits of 173 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Technician Grade-III, Special Technical Assistant, Jr. Executive, Asst Company Secretary posts. Eligible applicants are apply online mode before 09th June 2017-2018.
Number of Posts: 173
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Manager (HR&A): 04 post –
2. Assistant Manager (F&A): 07 posts
3. Assistant Company Secretary: 01 posts
4. Junior Executive (F&A): 01 posts
5. Junior Engineer (Electrical) Grade-II: 112 posts
6. Special Technical Assistant: 24 posts
7. Technician Grade-III: 24 posts
Post Code.01, 2 &3: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Rs.5,400/-
Post Code.04: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Rs.4,700/-
Post Code.05&6: Rs.6,300-Rs.20,200/-+ Rs.4,400/-
Post Code.07: Rs.6,300-20,200/- + Rs.2,600/-
- Asst Manager: Graduation in any discipline with MBA.
- Asst Company Secretary: Graduate in any discipline and member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Jr.Engineer: Three Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Special Technical Asst: Candidates should be done three years Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication/ Radio/ Wireless Engineering from recognized Institute.
- Technician Post: Candidates should be done Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. of ITI under Director of Industrial Training.
Mode of Selection: The selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview for all posts. The written test/ Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400+Rs.22/- for post code 1 to 4 and Rs.250+Rs.22/- for remaining posts.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online mode from its official portal www.wbsetcl.in from 20th May to 9th June 2017-2018.
Last date of online registration: 09th June 2017-2018
Date of downloading admit card: 16th June 2017-2018
Date of written test: 22nd June 2017-2018