MPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – Apply Online for 224 Civil Judge Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts Civil Judge (Jr Division) & Judicial Magistrate (1st Class) (Preliminary) Exam 2017-2018 for the recruitment of 224 Vacancies. Eligible Indian citizens can apply online from 26-02-2017-2018 to 18-03-2017-2018 till 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, application fee, selection process and how to apply are mentioned.
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 224
Name of the Exam: Civil Judge (Jr Division) & Judicial Magistrate (1st Class) (Preliminary) Exam 2017-2018
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Jr Division)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 25 years for New Law Degree holders & 21 to 35 years for Lawyers/ Advocates as on 01-06-2017-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Degree (Law) with 03 years experience as a Lawyer/ Advocate, PG in Law (Final year L.L.M).
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.265/- for Unreserved, Rs.140/- for Reserved & 15/- for Ex-Serviceman through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 26-02-2017-2018 to 18-03-2017-2018 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID.
5. Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
- Starting date of Online Application: 26-02-2017-2018.
- Last date of Online Application: 18-03-2017-2018.
- Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 19-03-2017-2018.