Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online application from Indian Nationals to the filling of 229 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant, School Assistant, Forest Ranger, Lab Attender, Assistant Surgeon, Forest Ranger etc posts. Candidates who wish to apply log on before 16th April
2017/2018. More details given below.
KPSC Complete Advt Details:
Total Number of Posts: 229
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Assistant/ Cashier-05 posts
2. Pharmacist Grade-II (Ayurveda): 05 posts
3. Binder Grade-II: 02 posts
4. Pharmacist Grade-II (Homoeo): 05 posts
5. Junior Public Health Nurse Grade-II: 07 posts
6. High School Assistant (Physical Science): 32 posts
7. Junior Technical Officer (Civil): 01 post
8. Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST)(Geology): 02 posts
9. Soil Conservation Officer: 01 post
10. Forest Ranger: 12 posts
11. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 post
12. Medical Officer: (Visha): 05 posts
13. Assistant Surgeon: 88 posts
14. Assistant Engineer: 01 post
15. Head of Section Bio-Medical Engineering: 01 post
16. Lab Attender: 14 posts
17. Ayah: 15 posts
18. Assistant Project Engineer: 09 posts
19. Instructor in Tailoring and Garment Making Training Centre: 13 posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 45 years. Post wise age relaxation available in the advt.
How to Selection: The selection will be done on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are apply at KPSC Official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. At the time online registration, system will be generated User Name & Password. After submission of application, take printout of duly filled application.
Last date for online registration: 16.04.
Click Here to view complete advt details…
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has notified that recently on official website for the recruitment
2017/2018 of 175 posts of Secondary Higher Teacher, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, School Assistant (SA), Driver, Tractor Driver and etc posts. Eligible candidates should apply online procedure only before closing date of online registration, online process start from 30th Nov 2017/2018 to 01st January 2017/2018. For more details of the Kerala PSC notification 2017/2018 clearly mentioned below..
Kerala PSC Vacancies Details:
Number of vacancies : 175
Name of the posts:
1. Hospitality Assistant (Tourism)
2. Lift Operator
3. Confidential Assistant Grade II
4. UP School Assistant (Tamil Medium)
5. Lower Division Clerk
6. AC Plant Operator
7. Assistant Grade-II (Kerala Forest Development Corporation)
8. First Grade Draftsman
9. Non Vocational Teacher Chemistry
10. Dairy Extension Officer
11. Assistant Surgeon
12. Port Officer
13. Lecturer in English
14. Staff Nurse Grade-II
15. view advt for remaining posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be possess B.E / B.Tech , Diploma, SSLC , a degree or its equivalent qualifications from any govt recognized university or board in India. post wise details mentioned in the notification.
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 39 years as on date of advt. Age relaxation and post wise age limit given in notification, please refer.
How to Selection
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview, document verification.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply through online mode from Kerala PSC official website www.thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in before closing date.
1. Opening date for online registration : 30 Nov
2. Last date for online fill application : 01.01.