41,610 Constable Vacancies UP Police Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board invites applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 41,610 constable posts in Reserve Police, Police Regional Armed Constabulary and Fire Service of UP Police. Candidates are required to apply online mode only from UP Police Official portal on or before 18th August 2017-2018. For more details like Qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and more mentioned below…
UP Police Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
Total Number of Posts : 41,610 posts
Name of the post : Constable
1. Reserve Police Dept : 35,500 posts
2. Police Regional Armed Constabulary : 4033 posts
3. Fire Service : 2077 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be pass matriculation or its equivalent from a reputed board.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 22 years for the male candidates and 18-25 years for the female candidates as on 01.07.2017-2018. Age relaxation will be extended as per govt rules.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency test, Health Care Exam and Written Test.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online through www.uppolice.up.nic.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in websites.
1. Starting date for online registration : 18.07.2017-2018
2. Last date for online registration : 18.08.2017-2018
3. Last date for Making payment of application fee : 19.08.2017-2018
4. Last date for online submission of application : 20.08.2017-2018