Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancies For 10th/12th Pass Candidates All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India, Rajasthan, invites prescribed applications from eligible candidates to the recruitment of 462 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Attender, Technician, Stenographer etc posts. Eligible applicants are apply before 30th April
2017/2018. More details given below.
AIIMS Vacancies Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 462
Name of the post:
1. Junior Warden: 10 posts
2. Artist: 14 posts
3. Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
4. Electrician: 06 posts
5. Gas Steward: 02 posts
6. Hospital Attendant: 100 posts
7. Lab Attendant: 41 posts
8. Library Attendant : 03 Posts
9. Lineman : 02 Posts
10. Lower Division Clerk : 38 Posts
11. Manifold Technician : 06 Posts
12. Mechanic : 10 Posts
13. Medical Record Technicians Record Clerk : 18 Posts
14. Medical Record Technicians : 20 Posts
15. Office Attendant Grade II : 32 Posts
16. Pharmacist Grade II : 27 Posts
17. Plumber : 15 Posts
18. Sanitary Inspector Grade II : 18 Posts
19. Senior Mechanics : 02 Posts
20. Stenographers (S) : 18 Posts
21. Stenographers : 16 Posts
22. Tailor Grade III : 02 Posts
23. Wireman : 20 Posts
24. Lab Technician : 01 Post
25. Operator (E&M) / Lift Operator : 12 Posts
26. Senior Mechanics (A/ C&R) : 06 Posts
27. Dark Room Assistant Grade-III : 05 Posts
28. Hospital Attendant Grade-III : 06 Posts
29. Store Attendant Grade-II : 08 Posts
Qualifications: Candidates should possess Matriculation (10th pass)/ Diploma/ Certificate in Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts/ Modelling/ 12th class pass from recognized university/ institute. Kindly view below advertisement for detailed info.
Age limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum is mentioned in the advt as per govt rules. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories.
How to Apply: The duly filled applications are sent in the prescribed application format along with certificates of qualifications, date of birth, technical qualifications, experience etc should reach to “All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Basni Phase 2, Jodhpur”.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30th April
For Upper age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to fill etc details available in the following link.
For Info Click Here…