Last Date: 03.05.2016 – 2017
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) invited applications for recruitment of 13 Faculty Positions. Interested candidates can send filled applications on or before 09 April 2016 – 2017.
The FTII is an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. It is fully aided by Central Government of India. It is situated in the premises of the erstwhile Prabhat Film Company in Pune, India. Since its inception in 1960, FTII has become India’s premier film and television institute, with its alumni becoming biggest known actors and directors in the Indian film industry.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 09 April 2016 – 2017
Details of Post
Employment News 22 nd – 28 th March 2016 – 2017
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 45 years for Post no. 1.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years for Post no. 2, 3 & 4.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years for Post no. 5 & 6.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years for Post no. 7 to 10.
Candidate should have Degree/Master Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and Diploma from FTII or equivalent in Film or Television Direction/Production with desired experience in relevant field etc.
General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates) through Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with relevant copies of certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest caste certificate enclosed in the envelope super scribed name of the post applied must reach to the Administrative Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune-411004 within 60 days from the date of advertisement.