Cabinet Secretariat, Govt of India: invites prescribed applications from the Officers of the Central Government, for filling up of following posts on deputation basis. Eligible applicants are apply within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement. For more details mentioned below.
Cabinet Secretariat Details:
Total Posts of Posts: 63
Name of the posts:
1. Deputy Director: 01 post
2. Joint Deputy Director: 02 posts
3. Deputy Director: 02 posts
4. Joint Deputy Director: 01 post
5. Assistant Director: 17 posts
6. Senior Research Officer: 01 post
7. Deputy Director: 04 posts
8. Joint Deputy Director: 06 posts
9. Senior Field Officer: 02 posts
10. Deputy Director: 01 post
11. Joint Deputy Director: 02 posts
12. Senior Interpreter: 01 post
13. Fire Officer: 01 post
14. Assistant Director (Accounts): 02 post
15. Accounts Officer: 02 posts
16. Assistant Accounts Officer: 09 posts
17. Assistant Director (Workshop): 01 post
18. Assistant Director (Legal): 01 posts
19. Senior Field Officer (Legal): 01 post
20. Medical Officer: 01 post
21. Library & Information Officer: 01 post
Above posts are filling in various places Delhi, Tinsukia (Assam), Cuttack (Odisha), Saharanpur (UP).
How to Apply: Candidates can filled application in own handwriting or typed on A4 size paper in proforma should be reach to below address along with relevant documents, date of birth, experience, affix recent passport size photography and superscribed on envelope as “Application for Deputation for the post of _______________(Name of Post)”.
Assistant Director (Pers B), Post Box No-3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi-110003
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 45 days from the date of advertisement publication in the employment news paper (i.e 14th May 2017-2018).
Click Here For Info ..