Mandhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited: has recently issued latest advertisement to the recruits of Executive Trainee, Junior Engineer, Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee, Fireman etc posts. Eligible applicants are apply online mode before 18th June
2017/2018.More details Click Official Link Below…
Number of Posts: 717 posts
Name of the posts:
I. Executive Trainee: 124 post
2. Mechanical: 64 posts
2. Electrical: 23 posts
3. Finance & Accounts: 14 posts
4. Electronics: 23 posts
II. Junior Engineer (Trainee): 45 posts
1. Electronics: 07 posts
2. Mechanical: 27 posts
3.Electrical: 11 posts
II. Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee: 536 posts
1. Mechanical: 332 posts
2. Electrical: 204 posts
IV. Fireman: 12 posts
Qualifications: Eligible applicants are should be done Engineering Degree in relevant field/ CA from ICAI from ICWAI/ Full time Diploma in relevant field/ High School Certificate and full Time ITI Trade Certificate in relevant field.
- For Executive Trainee (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics): Minimum-20, Maximum-27 years
- For Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts): Minimum 20 & Maximum 32 years
- Junior Engineer (Trainee): Minimum 18 & Max 27 years
- PA (ITI) Trainee: Minimum 18 years and Max 27 years
- Fireman : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
Application fee: Candidates have to pay for Unreserved/ OBC candidates shall be Rs.1000/- and for SC/ ST/ PD candidates, it shall be Rs.250/- only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to online registration through official website of MPPGCL at www.mponline.gov.in before 18th June
Commencing of registration of candidates: 26.05.
Last date for online registration: 18.06.
Written Test at various centers in MP: 29.06.