AIIMS Bhopal , 175 Residents, Tutors Posts Apply Online Recruitment 2017-2018
Recruitment of 175 Residents/Tutors Jobs Vacancies Notification in AIIMS Bhopal – Application Form/ Apply Online:
AIIMS Bhopal has released notification for the posts of for the posts of Senior Residents, Junior Residents / Tutors / Demonstrators, Medical Officers, Technical and Paramedical Staff for a period of 11 months on outsourcing basis at AIIMS Bhopal. Eligible Candidates can get online application formfrom the website i.e www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Other details of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017-2018 Recruitment 2017-2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Application Process, Last Date, Apply Online, Selection Process are mentioned below.
AIIMS Bhopal Posts Details:
Total No. of posts: 175
1. Senior Residents
2. Junior Residents
5. Medical Officers
Qualification: MBBS from recognized university. Etc.,
6. Technical Staff
7. Paramedical Staff
Qualification: A postgraduate degree viz. MD / MS / MDS / DNB / MHA. or MBBS., / B.Sc., Etc.,
1. Age limit refers to completed age in years as on 1st Jan 2017-2018.
2. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates and up to 5 years for persons already working in AIIMS Bhopal in any capacity will be admissible.
3. In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH *) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs 800/-, fees for SC/ST candidates is Nil. Fees shall be paid through NEFT/online transfer only.
Account details: Bank of Baroda Account No. 45340100000148, IFSC code BARB0AIIMSX.
This fee once remitted will not be refunded.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.jobs.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Printed copy of the on-line application form and the attested photocopies of the following along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview only
1. ‘No Objection Certificate – NOC’ for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization
2. Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates and experience
Last Date of Online Application:
The on-line filling up of application form will automatically close on Tuesday the 16th July 2017-2018 at 5:00 pm
Official Website: www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in or www.aiimsbhopal.nic.in
For more details on AIIMS Bhopal Jr & Sr Residents Notification 2017-2018: Click Here …