AIIMS (All India institute of medical science) has released an advertisement for various staff nurse vacancies in Bhubaneswar, So if you are scheduling to set your carrier in such reputed organization than you may apply for this.
Interested and Appropriate candidates can apply online after filling the application form on or before the last date.
Name of Organization:
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science)
Name of Post
S .No. Post Name
1 Medical Physicist
2 Staff Nurse Grade II
3 Assistant Engineer (A/C & R)
4 Junior Engineer(Civil)
5 Junior Engineer(Electrical)
6 Junior Engineer(A/C&R)
8 Lab Attendant Grade II
9 Junior Warden
10 Hospital Attendant Grade III (Stretcher Bearer)
11 Hospital Attendant Grade-III (Nursing Orderly)
Aspirant must have various degrees for various posts from recognized board or University:
- M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent
- Post graduate Diploma in Radiological/ Medical Physicist
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Mechanical Engineering; or at least a Diploma in course in Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- I.T.I. Diploma Certificate in Electrician’s Trades
- Laboratory Attendant in any Govt. / Autonomous Medical College/ Hospital
- 12th with Science
- 10th with Science + 5 years’ service (Regular or Ad-hoc) as
- 8th Standard Pass.
Contender age should reside in between 18 years to 35 years.
Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category such as SC/ ST as per government rules and regulations.
Selection will be based on the written test.
Candidates are requested to download their exam admit card online through the official website.
After appearing the written exam candidates those who will break the exam of AIIMS Recruitment will be called for an interview.
Shortlisted Job hunters will get handsome amount of salary.
Aspirants those who belong to General and OBC category has to pay an amount of Rs 500/-
Contenders those who belong to SC/ST category has to pay Rs 200/-
Physically handicapped contenders are required not to pay any fee.
How to apply
Contender may fill the application form through the online mode from the official website which is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
After that applicants must take a print out of the form and send it along with the required Xerox copies of the documents / certificates enclosed in an envelope super scribe as “ Application for the post of”—“ at the mentioned address:
“The Administrative Officer,
AIIMS, Sijua, PO – Dumuduma,
Bhubaneswar – 751019”
- Starting date to apply only registration: 2nd January
- Last date for only registration: 16th January
- Last date to send receipt hardcopy: 27th January
Note: For more details visit Official Advertisement Click Here…