All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi invited prescribed online applications from eligible candidates for filling of 228 Lab Technician, Junior Engineer etc vacancies. Candidates who have desire qualifications, can apply online on or before 02nd December
2017/2018 to 31st December 2017/2018. For more details of AIIMS New Delhi notification 2017/2018 given below..
Number of vacancies : 228
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Engineer (A/c &R) : 02 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 07 posts
3. Technician (Radiology) Grade II : 03 posts
4. Social Psychologist : 03 posts
5. Junior Engineer (Elect.) : 05 posts
6. Lab Technician : 179 posts
7. Statistical assistant : 03 posts
8. Junior Physiotherapist /Occupational Therapist: 08 posts
9. Assistant Dietician : 02 posts
10. Technical Officer (R&AL): 01 post
11. Store Keeper (General): 02 posts
12. Store Keeper (Drugs): 01 post
13. Vocational Counsellor : 01 post
14. Assistant Stores Officer : 02 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be possess 12th class / Diploma / Degree / Master’s degree from any recognized university and for post wise qualification details , see advertisement.
Age limit: Candidates age should not exceeding 40 years as on 31 December
2017/2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General & OBC and Rs.100/- for ST / SC candidates only.
How to Selection: Selection procedure will be done on the basis of written test and Interview
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online mode only from the official website of www.aiimsonline.in on or before 31st December
Last date for online registration : 31 December
Last date for payment of application fee: 02.01.