CBSE vacancy details:
Total number of posts: 17
Posts: 1. Joint Director: 05 posts
(I) the Accreditation Unit: 03 posts
(II) inclusive education cell: 01 post
(III) business: 01 post
2. Deputy Director: 08 posts
(I) (commercial) (industrial/school coordination): 02 posts
(Ii) Accreditation Unit: 04 posts
(Iii) inclusive education cell: 02 posts
3. Section officer: 04 posts
(I) to affiliation CBSEi: 01 post
(Ii) legal: 03 posts
Age limit: 40 years age range of candidates section officer, other positions for 50 years. age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST candidates, other backward classes candidates 3 years 10 years for PWD candidates, Ex-soldier will be implemented according to the rules of female candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university for Sr.No:1(i) Post, Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university, should qualify in NET examination for Sr.No:1(ii) Post, Masters degree in Psychology/ Child Development/ Social Work with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from a recognized university/ Institute, should qualify in NET/ SLET examination for Sr.No:1(iii) Post. For Other Posts qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for male candidates of General and OBC candidates, Rs.250/- for Women candidates of General and OBC candidates be payabale online (e-challan). SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Servicemen and Regular Departmental candidates are exempt from paying application fee, No fee is payable for the posts to be filled on deputation.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.cbse.nic.in on or before 03-05-
2017/2018 & send the printout copies of application along with attested copies of No Objection Certificate/ Cadre Clearance Certificate, APAR/ ACRs for the preceding 05 years, no vigilance case is pending/contemplated against the officer, List of Penalties (if any) within 15 days of publication of vacancies.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login to the website http://www.cbse.nic.in.
2. Click on the Public Portal —> Click on the Recruitment.
3. Click on the “Apply Online ” icon, On line application form shall appear on the screen.
4. Select the appropriate post and Fill up the online application form with your details.
5. Click the “SAVE” & download the registered application form bearing unique registration/ control no. shall appear on thescreen.
6. Upload the photograph with signature below it.
7. Generate e-challan (if applicable) for payment in bank.
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-05-
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: Within 15 days of publication of vacancies.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt