Apply Online Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment
2017/2018 525 Assistant Jobs
Recruitment of 525 Assistant Jobs Vacancies Notification in Reserve Bank of India (RBI – Apply Online:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for the posts of Assistant in it’s various offices across the country. Online Applications are invited from Interested Indian Citizens for the post. So Eligible candidates can apply online through www.rbi.org.in. Other details of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment
2017/2018 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are mentioned below.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Total Vacancies: 525
Name of the Posts: Assistant
State wise Vacancy Details:
Kanpr and Lucknow: 25
Thiruvanathapuram & Kochi: 15
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
Candidates may pay the fee through online mode or offline mode both.
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Application fee
In Online Mode candidates can pay the fee by using Visa debit/Master/ credit cards or Internet Banking and after that must take a printout of the e-receipt.
In Offline Mode applicants can pay the fee by means of CBS payment Challan form through any branches of Bank of India /Bank of Baroda / Bank of Maharashtra/Central Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank /United Bank of India/Punjab National Bank .
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on May 01,
2017/2018 i.e born not earlier than May 02, 1985 and not later than May 01, 1995 (both days including)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and word processing knowledge on PC .
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) + other allowances.
Starting Date of apply Online application: May 30,
Last Date of Online application: June 20,
Payment of Fees through On-Line mode: May 30,
2017/2018 to June 20, 2017/2018.
Payment of Fees at Bank Branches through Off-Line mode: June 03,
2017/2018 to June 24, 2017/2018.
Date for Online Test: July 20, 21, 27 and 28,
Last Date for Reprint: July 05,
Selection Process: Online exam followed by interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online with the help of RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.rbi.org.in.
2. Click on appropriate link to apply online.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
4. Make the payment through online or offline mode as mentioned above.
5. After filling all the payment details, submit error free application form by clicking on submit button.
6. After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for future use.
7. Registration number and password will be generated by the system which must be noted down for future assistance.
For more details on Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Notification