Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has open direct recruitment notification 2016 – 2017 for the filling of 98 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health through Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2016 – 2017. Eligible candidates are apply online mode on or before 23rd April 2016 – 2017. More details of TNPSC age limit, pay scale, educational qualifications, application fee are given below.
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 98 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department: 50 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 21 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 09 posts
4. Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 18 posts
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Eligibility Criteria:
Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years for SC/ ST/ MBC/ DC/ BCs, BCMs and Destitute windows of all castes and No age limit, 18 years minimum for not above applicants and 30 years maximum age limit for others.
Assistant Engineer:Candidates should have B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering from any recognized university/ institute.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidates should possess a engineering degree in Electrical or Electronics and Communication engineering from any reputed university.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health:Candidates should be done a degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Techonology from any reputed university.
Application Fee: Unreserved applicants have to Pay Rs.175/- (including Cost of Application + Examination fee). Reserved applicants are pay only Rs.50/- as application cost. The application fee make payment from Online Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or Offline mode (take system generated challan and make payment at the branch of Indian bank or Designated Post Office).
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be done on the basis of written test, Oral test and followed Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are apply online mode at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 23rd April 2016 – 2017. Candidates have to upload recent passport size photography and signature. you must enter valid details only in required fields and finally take system generated application.
- Date of Advertisement: 24th March 2016 – 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 23rd April 2016 – 2017
- Last date for payment of application fee: 25.04.2016 – 2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination Part-I: 27.07.2016 – 2017 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Date & Written Examination Part-II: 27.07.2016 – 2017 AN from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Click Here to get full official notification details…