Bank of India recruitment 2017-2018 – 42 expert officer posts apply online:
Union Bank of India recruitment of a specialist officer 42 vacancies
information. eligible candidates online on 21-04-2017-2018 from 05-05-2017-2018 to
apply. age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, such
as how to apply other details are below …
Post Date 22/04/2017-2018
Bank Name : Union Bank of India
Post Name : Specialist Officers
No of Posts : 42 Posts
Qualification : Any Degree, PG (Economics) Local/Language Reservation
Last Date :05/05/2017-2018
यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया रिक्ति विवरण:
पदों की कुल सं: 42
पदों का नाम: विशेषज्ञ अधिकारियों
1. अर्थशास्त्री जीआर द्वितीय: 02 पदों
2. सुरक्षा अधिकारी जीआर i: 40 पदों
Age limit: minimum age limit of 21 years and candidates maximum 35.05 years is the upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates of OBC and PWD, 3 years to 10 years.
Educational qualifications: candidates 60% marks (reserved sections 55% marks) with G P & economics. graduation in any discipline should be/Econometrics with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories points) certificate of completion computer awareness course & and Office Automation.
Selection process: candidates written test and/or group discussion and/or personal interview will be selected based on performance.
Application fee: candidates pay RS.600/-application fee for General, OBC and fee is Rs.100/-for online payments through all the others need to use the master/Visa debit or credit card or Internet banking.
How to apply: qualified candidates can apply online through the website http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in on 21-04-2017-2018 from 05-05-2017-2018. e-receipt and apply online for future use to maintain printed copies of the form.
To apply online:
1. online before applying, candidates upload their photo and signature scan and valid e-mail address.
2. log on to the website http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
3. go to the careers-click on the desired term — recruit > >.
4. apply online link (notification is finally available) click here.
5. fill in all necessary details and fee payment.
6. submit error free application form.
7. after the successful completion of a registration number, password and e-receipt will be generated.
8. registration number under the e-receipt and retain & password and for future use online application form printed copies.
Online submission of applications for payment of the application fee & start date/information charge: 21-04-2017-2018.
Online submission of applications for payment of the application fee & end date/information charge: 05-05-2017-2018.
If (held) written exam in the month of June the interim date: 2017-2018.
To learn more about the range of age, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the links below …
Apply Online Link : https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/recruitment/Default.aspx