Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online : Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015 – applying Online for 1200 probationary Officer posts: Bank of Baroda notification for the recruitment of probationary Officer jobs 1200 has released in Junior Management grade/scale I. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-03-2015 on 17-03-2015. For more details regarding the age limit,educational qualification is, how to apply and other information listed below .
Bank of Baroda job vacancy Details:
Total no of posts: 1200
Name of the Post: probationary Officer in Junior Management grade/scale-I
Name of the category:
1. non-reserved: 606 posts
2. OBC: 324 posts
3. SC: 180 posts
4. ST: 90 posts
Age limit: candidates age must be at least 20 years and a maximum of 28 years as on 17-03-2015 i.e. candidate must have been born not earlier than 18-03-1987 and not later than 17-03-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is according to the rules of application.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess degree (graduation) with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application fee: candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/-for General & OBC candidates from 03-03-2015 from 17-03-2015. Candidate Scan pay the fee using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro/RuPay), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/mobile wallet. On the successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated & password registration number.
Selection process: candidates are selected on the basis of Online exam followed by group discussion & Interview.
How to apply: candidates may apply online through the websitewww.bankofbaroda.com website from 03-03-2015 on 17-03-2015.
Instructions for Online application:
1. candidates must have a valid personal contact email ID, nr.
2. before applying candidates must scan photo (200 x 230 pixels between 20 KB to 50 kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels between 10 KB to 20 KB).
3. log on to the website www.bankofbaroda.com
4. click on “admission IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL of banking for the year 2015-16.
5. Click here to apply Online application — > ONLINE.
6. Enter the basic information, personal Details, contact details, qualification and upload photo and signature.
7. after filling in all the details click on the submit button.
8. If payment by credit/debit card and click on the submit button.
9. upon successful completion that a registration number and password are generated, retain for future use.
10. a provisional registration number and SMS Email & in which the password will be sent to you.
11. If the online transaction is not successfully completed then “your online transaction is failed.”
Register again “message is shown.
12. again the ‘ Apply Online ‘ link and fill in the details of their Application again.
13. on successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated, take a printout of the e-receipt and retain for future use.
14. Finally print the filled out application take and retain for future use.
Start date of Online application payment of remuneration: & 03-03-2015.
Last date for submission of Online application fee payment &: 17-03-2015.
Download of Call letter for research: from 07-04-2015.
Date of investigation (provisional): 18-04-2015.