Bank of Maharashtra Jobs
2017/2018 – Apply Online for 45 Specialist Officer Posts: Bank of Maharashtra invites applications for the recruitment of 45 Specialist Officer Vacancies in the field of Information Technology in various grades.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs details:
Total No of Vacancies: 45
Name of the Posts:
1. Networking Administrator: 02 Posts
2. Windows Administrator: 02 Posts
3. Oracle Data Base Administrator: 02 Posts
4. MSSQL Database Administrator: 02 Posts
5. Software Programmer: 02 Posts
6. IT Support Administrator: 30 Posts
7. Information Security Officer: 03 Posts
8. People Soft Implementation Specialist: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 23 years to 30 years & candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1984 and not later than 01-04-1991 for Sl No 1 to 6 Post and 28 years to 35 years & candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1979 and not later than 01-04-1986 for Sl No 7 & 8 Posts. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ EXS/ PWD
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications, Very strong fundamental knowledge in Networking including TCP/ IP including DHCP and DNS, ISO/ OSI Layer for Sl No 1 Post and B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ MCA/ MSC Computer Science for Sl No 2 to 5, 7 & 8 Posts and Graduates in Computer Science B.Sc (Computer Science), BCA, B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science/ IT, M.Sc (Computer Science), MCA for Sl No 6 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD and Rs.500/- for all other candidates through Online Payment like Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online from the website “www.bankofmaharashtra.in” from 06-05-
2017/2018 to 22-05- 2017/2018.
1. Log on to “www.bankofmaharashtra.in”
2. Click on the link “Recruitment”.
3. Select the Post you want to apply and Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details, upload scanned Photo (200 x 230 pixels) and Signature (140 x 60 pixels).
5. After filling all the details click on the Submit Button.
6. Make Payment through Online as mentioned above.
7. Take Print out of the Application, e-receipt along with Registration Number and Password and retain it for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-05-
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-05-
Starting Date for Payment of fee: 06-05-
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22-05-
Last Date for Reprint: 06-06-
Date of Online Test: 06-07-