IAS Association Bhawan, PATNA- 800014.
1. Online Registration Starting Date: 19.09.2017-2018
2. Online Registration Closing Date : 30.09.2017-2018
3. Last Date for Submitting Challan in the Bank : 30.09.2017-2018
4. Last Date for Sending Online Application Form : 07.10.2017-2018
5. Proposed Date for Written Examination : 27.10.2017-2018
Candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
You should make following preparations before going to the website. Candidates also must complete the process within prescribed time frame. After given time period, links are automatically terminated.
Preparations before making the registration:
1. Have a valid and active e-mail ID.
2. Keep a scanned copy of your recent passport size coloured photograph with contrasting background in jpg, jpeg, png, gif format size not exceeding 400Kb on a pen drive or hard disk of computer.
Minimum Height for Photo should be 175px and width should be 150px.
3. Keep a scanned copy of your signature in Hindi and English on white paper as a background with a black ink pen. The format of the scanned signature should be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif format size not exceeding 200Kb on a pen drive or hard disk of computer.
Minimum height for English and Hindi signature should be 50px and width should be 150px.
4. Keep a password between 8 and 30 characters. This should be remembered in memory.
5. Get confirmed your category (i.e. SC/ST/BC/EBC/GENERAL)
6. Keep Six printed copies of the same passport sized coloured photograph which was used for scanning in point number 2.
Now proceed to website for filling up the form.
Step 1: Register
1. In Register Menu, candidate will have to fill Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Password and other details which has been asked on computer screen. On submission of aforesaid details, candidate will Receive an Registration No. as Username on the computer screen after registration. The Candidates are requested to please note down your Registration No. as Username for future use.
Candidates will also receive an email after registration in case if they have provided email id during registration. After receiving Username go on to website again to Step2: Login & Fill Form .
Step 2 : Login & Payment Submission
2. In Login Menu, Candidate should Enter USER Name and Password and Press “Login” button.
3. When “Login” button is pressed, your bank challan will be generated in three copies.. Press “Print bank challan” button to print your bank challan. While printing challan use landscape mode of paper setting in the printer. All the necessary information is already filled in the challan copy Candidates will take its print and deposit the amount in any SBI Branch.
Bank will return Board’s Copy and Depositor’s Copy. After making the payment, login to the site again and enter your bank challan details. After that you can start filling in the form.
Here the system inter-alia asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including Name (Automatically from Registration), DOB (Automatically from Registration), Father’s name, Category the candidate belongs to (General, BC, EBC, SC, ST), Upload Photo and Upload Signature (should be in Hind and English). Instructions are given below each field, which may be read carefully and followed strictly.
Click on Continue button at bottom of the page to go to the second page.
Here the system asks for Educational Qualification details, Technical Qualification and Service History Details.
Click on ‘Continue’ button at bottom of the page to go to the third page.
On this page Information, Permanent address and Correspondence Address has to be filled.
Click on ‘Continue’ button at bottom of the page to go to the fourth page.
Here the system displays all the information provided by the candidate in the application form for verification. BACK button is also provided therein at the bottom of the Online Application details to move back and make any correction in the information filled in.
The candidates are advised to check the details fileds and before proceeding further satisfy themselves that all information is correctly filled up. No change in informations submitted by the candidates will be allowed at any stages of the examination process.
At the bottom of the page there is a Declaration for the candidates. Only after ticking the check box the Online Application data submitted would be saved.
Step 4 : View/Print Application Form
Here after confirmation complete a page will be generated containing Print Part A and Print Part B.
Candidates should now print the copies of the complete online application form Part A and Part B. In the place assigned in each copy, paste a copy of your coloured photograph ( Same as scanned ) and also put your signature in Hindi and English only (Same as scanned ) on Part A and make your declaration with signature in English and Hindi in Online Application Form Part B.
Candidates are requested to send the Hard Copy of Part A and Part B along with the Board’s Copy Challan and certificates as enclosures to the following address through Registered / Speed Post.
Authorities do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for delay in postal transit or loss of Application form & other documents during Postal transit.
The Nodal Officer,
Department of Labour Resource
Govt. of Bihar
C/o- I.A.S Bhawan
Near Patna Airport
7. CAUTION: Candidate should carefully go through likely common discrepancies in form filling which will result in Rejection of Application
(a) Bad quality of submitted scanned photograph.
(b) Bad quality of submitted scanned signature.
(c) Swapping of photograph with that of signature.
(d) Submission of photograph only, i.e. no signature submitted or photograph submitted at the place of signature.
(e) Submission of signature only, i.e. no photograph submitted or signature submitted at the place of photograph.
(f) ONLINE FROM of the application is filled but the application is incomplete because of payment not made in Bank.
(g) Applicant submitting multiple applications, but fee deposited against a particular User Name is mentioned for other applications having different User Name.
(h) Applicant submitted ONLINE FORM and paid fee as well, but did/could not complete PAYMENT SUBMISSION.
8. The above probable rejection cases are merely some illustrative examples and not exhaustive. Labour Resource Department reserves the rights to reject any application if the instructions are not complied with.