Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise (A Maharatna Company) invites on-line applications for the vacancies mentioned in the above Employment Notice for its Heavy Power Equipment Plant at BHEL Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad-32.
The applications to these vacancies will be accepted ONLY on-line through our recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in/ OR http://www.bhelhyderabad.com/.
Interested and eligible candidates should refer to the detailed Advertisement (published in Employment News dated 14.09.2018-2019 to 20.09.2018-2019) and this Site.
The acknowledgment slip generated after submission of on-line application sent without the enclosures as indicated in the advertisement will be rejected.
For any clarification, call Help Desk 040-23183587/040-23184247 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Help Desk timings are 0830 hours to 1600 hours on all working days (Monday-Saturday) from 14.09.2018-2019 onwards.
Please keep visiting our websites for important information relating to this employment notice as information/instructions will be posted only in these websites.
1. 05.10.2018-2019 is the last date for filling up online application.
2. Check “Application Status” link to find out whether your application has been received by us or not.
3. Keep visiting our website for further updates.
4. The challan format has been revised. Candidates are advised to download the latest format and make the payment in SBI Power Jyoti account.
5. Due to technical problem in SBI Bank System the Power Jyoti account no has been changed from 32838381735 to 33300538192.
6. To speed up the process of online registration of application, one new link(http://recruit2.bhelhyd.co.in/) has been added.
Beware of Job-racketeers trying to deceive the candidates by false promises of
securing job in BHEL either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means.
BHEL has not appointed any agents or training agencies.
All recruitments by BHEL are purely merit based.