Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Karnataka) www.bmrc.co.in
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has released latest recruitment notification
2017/2018 for filling up of various vacancies like Senior Engineer, Assistant, Junior Engineer & Maintainers posts. eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL). For other details regarding to qualifications, age limit, pay scale and more given below…
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Vacancy
Total Number of posts : 237
posts Name of the post:
1. Section Engineer (Signalling/Telecommunication/Automatic Fare Collection): 09 Posts
2. Section Engineer (Electric Traction / Electrical Maintenance / Lift & Escalator) / Section Engineer (Rolling 3. Stock Maintenance): 04 Posts
4. Section Engineer (Civil Structure Works): 06 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Signalling/Telecommunication/Automatic Fare Collection): 08 Posts
6. Junior Engineer (ET / EM / L & E/ Rolling Stock Maintenance): 26 Posts
7. Maintainers (Signalling & Telecommunication/Automatic Fare Collection): 30 Posts
8. Maintainers (ET / EM/ L & E /Rolling Stock): 97 Posts
9. Maintainers (Civil Structure Works): 06 Posts
10. Customer Relation Manager (Operations): 26 Posts
11. Station Controller (Operations)/Train Operator (Operations): 19 Posts
12. Assistant (HR): 04 Posts
13. Assistant (Finance/Stores): 02 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be possess four years engineering in relevant disciline for section engineer post, Diploma in relevant field for Junior Engineer post, ITI or its equivalent for maintainer post & degree in relevant subjects for assistant post. Kindly view advt for detailed info.
Age limit: Candidates should not exceed the maximum age prescribed for the post as on 1.1.
2017/2018. Age relaxation will be given as per govt norms.
How to apply : Candidates are required to apply through online from bmrc.co.in website. Last date for submission of applications : 17.07.