BPCL Engineers and Managers Jobs Recruitment
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released notification yesterday for the recruits of 53 Manager & Engineer posts. BPCL has invites applications from eligible applicants through online mode only before 23rd August
2017/2018. Candidates are follow below instructions of BPCL eligibility details.
BPCL complete Details:
Name of the posts:
1. Senior Manager (Laboratory): 01 post
2. Senior Manager (Fire & Safety): 01 post
3. Manager (Chemical): 01 post
4. Manager (Electrical): 01 post
5. Manager (Fire & Safety): 01 post
6. Manager (Instrumentation): 02 posts
7. Deputy manager (Chemical): 04 posts
8. Deputy manager (Fire & Safety): 01 post
9. Deputy manager (Instrumentation): 03 posts
10. Deputy Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
11. Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): 04 posts
12. Senior Engineer(IT): 01 post
13. Senior Engineer (Mechanical): 07 posts
14. Senior Engineer (Telecom): 01 post
15. Senior Officer (Human Resources): 02 posts
16. Senior Officer (Laboratory): 02 posts
17. Senior Officer (Fire & Safety): 01 post
Qualifications:Candidates should be completed a Bachelor degree in Engineering Chemical/ Information Technology/ Petrochemical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electrical Electronics, Master Degree in Chemistry/ Fire & Safety engineering. for post wise details visit advt.
Age limit: Candidates upper age limit is 45 years.
Application fee: For General/ OBC candidates can pay Rs.200/- and Fee is exemption from Rserve category SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Process : The selection process is completed on the written examination and Interview.
Opening date for Online Registration: 24.07.
Last date for submission of application form: 23.08.
How to Apply: Candidates first log on to BPCL official site to online registration before 23.08.
2017/2018. Candidates must fill all mandatory fields in online form.