BRLP Job Vacancies
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLP) has issued the Online Application from Indian citizens for the recruit of the 541 vacancies of Director, Livelihoods Specialist, Programme Coordinator & State Project Manger etc posts. Complete details and information BRLP Recruitment
BRLP Job Vacancies Recruitment
Number of vacancies opening: 541
Name of the Posts :
1. Livelihoods Specialist: 534 Posts
2. Director: 01 Post
3. Programme Coordinator- Governance and Knowledge Management: 01 Post
4. Programme Coordinator- Financial Inclusion: 01 Post
5. Programme Coordinator- Institution and Social Development: 01 Post
6. Programme Coordinator- Livelihoods and Enterprise Promotion: 01 Post
7. State Project Manager- Resource Cell: 01 Post
8. State Project Manager- Livelihoods (Farm): 01 Post
Educational Qualification details : Candidates must process Post Graduation/Degree in any agriculture/animal husbandry/dairy technology/ fishery/ horticulture from any recognized University.For post wise details information refer to the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Field Work.
How to Apply for BRLP Jobs
All eligible and Interested Candidates have to apply Online through official portal like www.jobs.brlps.in before 14-06-
2017/2018 after filling the online Application form , take print out of application form and then along with relevant documents send it to following address :
Secunderabad – 500 003.
Dear candidates if you are not interested in this recruitment then find here more government jobs.
Last date of Online Registration : 14th June,
Note- For full Official Notification Here of BRLP Recruitment
2017/2018 and Apply Online here