Bihar Rural Livelihoods promotion society (BRLPS) has invited application form for 12 program coordinator. All graduate degree, Post graduation degree, MBA, PG Diploma, eligible candidates are required to apply Online before or on 30-11-
Bihar Rural Livelihoods promotion society (BRLPS) jobs-detailed vacancy notice
Hiring organization-Bihar Rural Livelihoods promotion society
Total no. Jobs-12 posts
Salary and pay-INR Rs. 87,372-1, 07, 536/-, 49,032-57978-68,912 68,912//-,-,-,-15,276 25,216 47632 34,142-//-.
Employment Type-Full Time
No of posts & their name-
1. the programme coordinator-setting and social development-01
2. the program coordinator-livelihood and enterprise promotion-01
3. Finance Chief authorising officer-01
4. state Finance Manager-02
5. State Project Manager-Communication-01
6. State Project Manager-WRONG-01
8. the project manager-documentation & external Relation-01
9. the project manager-keep-01
10. project Manager-& evaluation monitoring-01
11. cashier-01 posts
Educational qualification-all interested candidates must have completed graduate degree, Post graduation degree, MBA, PG Diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post qualification wise go to detailed ad
How to apply-all eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application via official website http://jobs.brlps.in before or on 30-11-
Important dates to remember-last date for registration of Online application form Is: 30/11/
Click here for BRLPS Recruitment
2017/2018 detailed ad.
Click here for the application form.