Details of the CGPSC Recruitment vacancies of 2015:
Total no of posts: 109 posts
Name of the exam: record (Prelims) exam-
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Collector: 21 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of police: 02 posts
3. district excise Officer: 05 posts
4. commercial tax Officer: 08 posts
5. district registrar: 01 post
6. the Assistant Director/food Officer: 07 posts
7. Deputy Director (Social Welfare Department): 04 posts
8. Transport Sub Inspector: 27 posts
9. commercial tax Inspector: 10 posts
10. excise sub Inspector: 15 posts
Applicants who are applying for these posts would have to have some degree of a recognized University.
Applicants are applying for posts their age should not be less than 21 years and more than 28 years, but the candidates must be those who are resident of the Indian State of Chhattisgarh their age 40 years on 01-01-
2019/2020. But the uppr age relaxation is available from the Govt rules.
Applicants who are not residents of the UR & blong to Chhattisgarh state in central India are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-and Rs. 300/-for SC/ST candidates of the Indian State of Chhattisgarh, OBC and fee can be paid by credit & PH/debit card/Internet banking.
Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in the introduction, Main exam and Interview.
Online application deadline: 08-02-2015
Dates for corrections: 09-02-2015 from 15-02-2015
Date of provisional exam: 10-05-2015
Date of main exam (provisional): 22, 23, 24, 25-08-2015
How to apply:
All eligible and DESIROUS of candidates who meet the qualification satisfied online via the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 10-01-2015 at 12: 00 pm on 08-02-2015 can apply to 11: 59 PM.