Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced
notification for conducting State Services Exam 2017-2018 for the recruitment
of 214 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from
10-01-2017-2018 at 12:00 pm to 08-02-2017-2018 up to 11:59 PM. Other details like
age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply
are given below…
CGPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 214
Name of the Exam: State Services Exam 2017-2018
Name of the Department:
1. State Civil Services: 06 posts
2. State Police Services: 22 posts
3. State Accounting Services: 01 post
4. Commercial Tax Officer: 10 posts
5. Labour Officer: 02 posts
6. District Registrar: 03 posts
7. Employment Officer: 01 post
8. Assistant Director (Tribal and SC Development Department): 01 post
9. Assistant Director ( Sthaaneey Nidhi Sampareeksha): 01 post
10. Assistant Registrar: 12 posts
11. Chief Executive Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department): 70 posts
12. Chief Executive Officer (Tribal and SC Development Department): 02 posts
13. Child Development Project Officer: 04 posts
14. Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service Officer: 49 posts
15. Subordinate Civil Service: 10 posts
16. Commercial Tax Inspector: 19 posts
17. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 01 post
Candidates minimum age limit should not be below 21 years and should
not exceed 28/ 30/ 45 years as on 01-01-2017-2018. Age relaxation will be
applicable as per the rules. (Refer the notification for post wise
Educational Qualification: candidate must hold Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Candidates has to pay the online application fee of Rs.400/- for other
State candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST & OBC of Chhattisgarh
candidates through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 10-01-2017-2018 at 12:00 pm to 08-02-2017-2018 up to 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Online Application: 10-01-2017-2018 from 12:00 PM onwards
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 08-02-2017-2018 up to 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Online Applications: 09-02-2017-2018 from 12:00 PM onwards.
Last Date for Making Corrections in Online Applications: 15-02-2017-2018 up to 11:59 PM.
Date of Preliminary Exam: 08-06-2017-2018 (Sunday) at 10:00 to 12:00 PM & 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.