2017/2018 Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) | Apply Online
Recruitment of Clerks Jobs Vacancies Notification in Karur Vysya Bank – Apply Online:
Karur Vysya Bank has released notification for the posts of Clerks. Interested Candidates can apply online through website of Karur Vysya Bank www.kvb.co.in. Other details of Karur Vysya Bank Clerks Recruitment
2017/2018 like Age Limit, Qualifications, Selection Process, Application Process are mentioned below. Please follow the instructions to apply.
Karur Vysya Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Clerk
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Applicants have to pay the fee by means of Demand Draft for drawn in favour of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited and payable at Chennai only.
Age Limit: As on May 31,
For Graduates candidates: 28 years
For Post Graduates / Double Graduates candidates: 30 years
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Second class with 50% and above marks and having major other than computer science should possess a minimum three months Computer Course.
Starting Date for Online Registration: June 05,
Last Date for Online Registration: June 15,
Last Date for Receipt of Application: June 18,
Selection Process: Through Online Written test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online with the help of website www.kvb.co.in and after that take the print out of the application form and “Demand Draft Details” form and send it completed in all manners along with DD to The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Central Office – Hrd, Erode Road, Karur – 639 002, Tamilnadu.
Candidates must send DD within three days from the date of online registration.
The Envelope / cover contains Demand Draft and form should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CLERK –
For submitting online applications, Please use only Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0.
Steps to Apply Online:
1. Register yourself with the website with a user name of your choice and password through the New User Registration.In www.kvb.co.in – careers page, register a new user and then enter your resume. In case of any problem while applying, use the browser as specified in the norms.
2. Login into the Careers Page with this user Name and Password.
3. Upload Your resume detail in the Resume Upload Section. Verify the Correctness of
information before submitting your resume.
4. Using Edit option you can make changes if any to the resume and update it.
5. Select the position for which you are going to apply for from list of openings.
6. Feed Your Date of birth and select your Qualification. Entering X (SSLC), HSC (+2) is mandatory.
7. Read the related Terms and Conditions.
8. After Check Marking the Read Check Box Click the Apply button to complete the process.
Candidates must write as “Application for the post of clerk –
2017/2018” on the envelope.
For more details on Karur Vysya Bank Clerks Notification
For Official Website: Click Here…