CPCB Scientist & Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2016/2017
Central Pollution Control Board Scientist & Assistant
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released recruitment notification 2016 – 2017 to filling of twenty four Scientists and Seventeen Non-Scientists posts on contractual basis/ deputation. Eligible candidates are apply before 20th August 2016 – 2017 through prescribed application format. More information regarding to Central Pollution Control Board eligibility process given below.
Central Pollution Control Board Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
1. Scientist F (Chief Project Co-ordinator): 01 post
2. Scientist E (Project Co-Ordinator): 02 posts
3. Scientist D (Water Quality Analyst): 01 post
4. Scientist D (Real time network engineer): 01 post
5. Scientist D (Officer Pollution Inventory): 04 posts
6. Scientist C: 08 posts
7. FM Specialist: 01 post
8. Scientist B: 05 posts
9. Office Manager: 01 post
10. Account Assistant: 04 posts
11. Office Assistant: 02 posts
12. DEO: 05 posts
13. Field Attendant: 05 posts
Qualification: Candidates should be done a Post Graduate degree, Master’s Degree, Master’s Engineering, Doctorate degree, Graduate with experience in computer application, 10+2 pass from a govt recognized board/ Institute.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are forward duly filled application and write Name of the post applied for must be superscribed on the envelope. Application should be sent to : Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi.
Last date for receipt of application: 20.08.2016 – 2017