Tags: Clerk · Coordinator · Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education · Government Jobs in India · Librarian · Peon ·
Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education
Delhi Board of Sr Secondary Education 23625 Govt Jobs Nov
Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education has freshly invites application from interested job seekers for filling up of various vacant vacancies of Teacher, Clerk, Peon, Librarian and coordinator. Eligible candidate can apply Online on or before 31/11/
2017/2018. Total 23625 posts are to be fill up through this recruitment drive. The information regarding these Sarkari Naukri i.e. Post-wise vacancies, educational or experience qualifications, Age Limits, Salary, How to Apply etc is mentioned below…
Delhi Board of Sr Secondary Education (DSSB) Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 23625 positions
- 1. PGT [5144 posts]
- 2. TGT [6390 posts]
- 3. Librarian [425 posts]
- 4. Coordinator [5595 posts]
- 5. Clerk [5600 posts]
- 6. Peon [471 posts]
Age Limit as on 01-08-
2017/2018: General category candidates must have aged between as followings. The relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per rules & regulations.
For TGT: 21 to 40 Years
For PGT: 21 to 35 Years
For All other posts: 18 to 36 Years
Qualification(s): In order to be qualified for this Sarkari Naukri, candidate should following qualification(s) from a recognized university/Instt./college;
1. for PGT: B.E or B.Tech or Post Graduate Diploma in concerned subject(s).
2. for TGT: A Graduate degree with B.Ed degree.
3. for Librarian: B.Lib/M.Lib degree.
4. for Coordinator: 12th class pass.
5. for Clerk: 12th class pass.
6. for Peon: 8th class pass.
Pay & Perks: Successful candidates shall be appointed in appropriate Government Jobs Pay Scales, as mentioned below;
1. for PGT: Rs 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4800/-
2. for TGT: Rs 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4600/-
3. for Librarian: Rs 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4200/-
4. for Coordinator: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
5. for Clerk: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
6. for Peon: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
How to Apply: Only the Online Applications should be submit to these Fresh Government Jobs. Only online application(s) will be accepted. Applications sent through any other mode will not be entertained. After successful submission of online application, candidates do not required to submit/send any document or print copy of online form to Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education.
Application Charges: General & OBC applicants, who wish to apply to these academic jobs, must pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). The categories of SC, ST and Physically Handicapped candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty only) towards the application charges.
Selection methodology: The suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam/interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. There will be a provision of negative marking for written test. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted. Merit will be prepared on basis of 90% weight of written examination and 10% weight of interview.
Dates to Remember:
1. The Last Date to apply to these Sarkari Jobs is 31 November
2. Call letter, for Written Examination, shall be available to download from 10 January
3. Common Written Exam (CWE) is to be held on 19 January
Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education Recruitment Nov
2017/2018 (Details and Online Application Link is Available Here)