AP MEDICAL EDUCATION GENERAL NURSING &MIDWIFERY ADMISSION
1) AP Medical General Nursing & Midwifery Admission –
2) www.dme.ap.nic.in – online application apply –
3) General Nursing and midwifery admissions apply online –
AP MEDICAL EDUCATION :- Andhra Pradesh medical Education board is issued the notification to full fill the Admission in the General Nursing and Midwifery in the academic year of 2018/2018. This notification is published at the official website www.dme.ap.nic.in Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates must be apply online . The online application are available at the official website .Online application are invited from Eligible Male and Female candidates belongs to A.P State only.invited first year Three year General Nursing & Midwifery course and 6 months internship for the year 2018/2018 batch which is being imported in the 9 Government schools attached to following government teaching and general hospitals in the state.
NAME OF THE GOVT GENERAL HOSPITAL FOR THE SCHOOL OF ATTACHED
1) Osmania General Hospital Hyderabad 60
2) Gandhi Hospital Secundrabad 60
3) MGM Hospital Warangal 60
4) Govt. General Hospital Kakinada 36
5) King George Hospital Vishakapatnam 60
6) Govt General Hospital Guntur 60
7) Govt .General Hospital Kurnool 60
8 Govt .General Hospital Vijayawada 30
9) Govt Area Hospital Bodhan 25
4) EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS :-Who the candidates are apply this General Nursing & Midwifery admission the candidates must have posses in the Intermediat / 12th class pass or its equivalent pass Science subject preferable .
ii) Who have passed ANM 18 month course are eligible to admission to GNM course.
5) AGE LIMIT :- The applicant must be completed 16 years Entered 17 years as on 1-7-
2017/2018 and shall not completed 35 years. The upper age relaxation is SC / ST /BC candidates – 5 years,
6) HOW TO APPLY :- The eligible candidates must be apply The online applications are available at Directorate of Medical education A.P in the website http://dme.ap.nic.in available the application form 15-7-
2017/2018. to 16-8- 2017/2018. The candidates must be apply online follow the below given steps .
STEP -I :- Pay registration Fee Rs.100/- through a govenrment challan crediting following account
0210- medical & Public health .
03 – Medical education Training & Research
MH 105 – Allopathy
SH (81) – other reciepts .
001 – other reciepts.
at SBI are SBH respective places .
STEP-II :– Log – on the official website of http://wwwdme.ap.nic.in open the application form to full fill the with all information details and submit them online . After submission of application form and take a copy of application form the system generated and send them below given address with all attached certificates .
THE DOWN LOAD APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SEND SUPERINTENDENT HOSPITALS
CONCERNED ON ARE BEFORE 17 – 8 –
The local candidates belonging to the District mentioned under column below should send their applications to the school of nursing attached to the Hospital mentioned under column – 2
1) Srikakulam DISTRICT HOSPITAL
2) Vishakhapatnam 1) King George Hospital – Visakapatnam . OR
3) Vijayanagaram 2) Govt.Hospital Kakinada OR
4) East Godawari 3) Govt.Hospital Guntur OR
5) West Godawari 4)Govt.Hospital Vijayanagaram .
6) krishna ,
3) Cuddapha — ——- Govt Hospital Kurnool .
1) Adilabad . 1) Osmania General Hospital – Hyderabad OR
2) Khamam 2) Gandhi Hospital – Secudrabad OR
3) Warangal 3) M.GM Hospital – Warangal – OR
4) Hyderabad 4) Govt Area Hospital – Bodhan .
7) Mahaboob nagar
1) ONLINE APPLICATION APPLY STARTING DATE :- 15 -7-
2) ONLINE APPLICATION CLOSING DATE :- 16-8-
SOURCE :- www.dme.ap.nic.in
Who the candidates are apply this admission and want more details like selection list , final list, short list, admission list, to see the official website only .
LINK :- AP General Nursing and midwifery admission notification full detail to see by the click here…