DMRC Jobs 2019 Asstt Manager Finance Online Application DMRC Jobs 2019 Asstt. Manager (Finance) : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC Jobs year 2019, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation announced recruitment notification for the Asstt. Manager (Finance) Post Code: AM/F/Mumbai vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill their application as per the guidelines of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Dear Job Seeker Remember the last date to fill the application form is .
Other Details like Age, Education Qualification , Application Fees, Salary / Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process, etc are given below in this notification.
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(03) Dated: 12/02/2019
REQUIREMENT OF ASSTT. MANAGER (FINANCE) IN DMRC, MUMBAI
ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Job Openings Notification Details :-
Total Number Of Posts : 01 Vacancies
Jobs Details and Eligibility DMRC :
|Name of Posts||Max Age limit||Education Qualification|
|Asstt. Manager (Finance)||45 Years for Direct Recruitment Basis||CA/ICWA with working knowledge of handling financial matters of large projects.|
Salary (Pay Scale):Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 13,000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow etc., carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Finance Department of DMRC, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance), Mumbai to be filled on Direct Recruitment basis.
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: –
Essential: The candidate should be CA/ICWA with working knowledge of handling financial matters of large projects.
Desirable: SAP Financial Module.
2. EXPERIENCE CRITERIA (AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION) : –
1. Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 (Grade pay Rs.5,400) (pre-revised) or Level 10 in the Pay Matrix with a total of 2 years’ service at Gazetted/ Executive level in any Govt. Organization or PSU.
2. Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs. 20,600-46,500/- (pre-revised) or Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/- with a total of 2 years’ service at Gazetted/ Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU in the same pay scale.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing all the financial matters pertaining to Delhi Metro Mumbai project.
4. CHARACTER & ANTECEDENTS:
The success in the selection process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
5. SURETY BOND (For Direct Recruitment Candidate):
The candidates selected for post will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 3,00,000/- plus applicable service tax & Cost of training plus applicable service tax to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period for which one remains on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking relieving upon submission of resignation from the Corporation.
6. PROBATION (only for Direct Recruitment Candidate):
The selected candidates on appointment will be placed on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
7. PAY AND EMOLUMENTS:
The pay & emoluments for the candidate shall be as per Pay Scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA/Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc., as per extant rules of the Corporation.
8. SCHEDULE OF SELECTION:
1. Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 08/03/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
2. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website on 19/03/2019 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the last week of March, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
3. No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
4. The final result will be declared by first week of April, 2019. (Tentatively).
Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof / documents in support of qualification, experience, pay and pay scale.
The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public-Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The applications received after due date will be summarily rejected.
The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised through DMRC website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently
– Name of Post, latest by 08/03/2019, by speed post at the following address.
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,