Directorate of vocational education and training (DVET), Mumbai, 979, including trainers and junior clerical posts invites applications for.
Total posts: 979
- Group instructor-22 posts
- Craft instructor-245 posts
- Craft instructor-300 posts
- Math instructor-19 posts
- Instructor-26 posts drawing
- Store Superintendent-1 post
- Assistant store keeper/store clerk-95 posts
- Stenographer (low grade)-2 post
- Senior Clerk-48 posts
- Junior clerk/junior clerk typist-213 posts
- Driver-post 8
Age limit: minimum age limit of 18 years and the applicant the maximum 33-year terms and must be in accordance with the rules of the organization.
Educational qualifications: interested candidates with the twelfth grade or certificate/postgraduate level will pass the relevant organization in ITI. they also have a good typing speed and must have a valid driver’s license.
Selection process: shortlist candidates a skill test and an interview will be held.
How to apply: candidates who are interested can apply online for it on its official website.
Last date for online registration is September 26, 2017-2018.