1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The envelope should be super scripted with the name of position applied in
Block Letters. .
3. The work of consultant involves providing relevant technical support and
assistance at National and State Levels with extensive travel, documentation
and presentation of information.
4. SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste
certificate issued by the competent authority.
5. Candidates working in Government organizations/PSE must route their
application through proper channel if their departmental rules requires so and
produce NOC at the time of interview.
6. Excellent skills in oral and written communication/expression and proficiency
in computer operations for applicants is absolutely essential for all the posts.
7. The age limit for consultant shall not be more than 65 years as on 1.2.2018-2019.
However, this age limit may be relaxed, for a period not exceeding 03 years,
for applicants possessing outstanding achievements.
8. Experience may be relaxed in case of candidates otherwise found
possessing adequate work experience in the related fields/disciplines.
9. Engagement of the Consultants will be for a period of one year and will be
purely on contract basis. However, contract may be renewed as per
10. Merely fulfilling eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate
to be called for interview.
11. Applications not as per prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, without self attested copies of testimonial and received after the due date will be
12. The consolidated range of fee for the post of Consultants are given below:
(a) Chief Consultant – Rs. 60,000/- to 90,000/- per month
(b) Consultant – Rs. 50,000/- to 70,000/- per month
13. The above range of the consultancy fee is on consolidated basis and is
inclusive of all allowances, etc.
14. The fee to be offered for said post will be within the given range,
commensurate with the qualification, experience and overall performance in
the interview of an individual candidate.
15. Mode of selection will be through Interview to be held at New Delhi.
Application as per attached format along with attested copies of testimonials and
one photograph should reach latest by 11.3.2018-2019 to “Project Manager
(SSA), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18-A, Sector 16-A, (Film City)
NOIDA – 2018-201901”.