Engineering Projects India Limited a Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise, a Govt of India Enterprise invited prescribed applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of Managerial vacancies. All Eligible and interested candidates are apply on or before 10th February 2018-2019. For more details regarding to age relaxation, how to apply, pay scale and more mentioned below.
Engineering Projects India Limited complete vacancy details:
Number of vacancies: 36 posts
Name of the posts:
1. General Manager (Finance): 01 post
2. Deputy General Manager (HR): 02 posts
3. Deputy General Manager( Civil): 02 posts
4. Senior Manager (Civil):10 posts
5. Sr. Manager (electrical): 03 posts
6. Senior Manager (Fin): 02 posts
7. Manager Grade-II (Civil): 10 posts
8.Manager Grade-II (Electrical): 03 posts
9. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 01post
10. Assistant Manager (Fin): 02 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done CA/ ICWAI/ MBA, BE/ B.Tech or AMIE or its equivalent in relevant discipline from any govt recognized Institute/ Universities.
Application fee: Candidates have pay Rs.250/-. Fee exemption from SC/ ST/PWD category candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online mode at official website www.epi.gov.in can apply before 10 Feb 2018-2019.
Last date for online application submission: 10.02.2018-2019
Click Here for complete advertisement details….