Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently issued notification for 51 vacancies of Director: Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer etc. Applicant’s who fulfill eligibility criteria for above posts is Graduate/ Post Graduate (PG)/ Master Degree in Economics, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech , they must apply online mode only on or before 15.05. 2016 – 2017. other related details of Educational Qualifications, age limit, pay scale, number of vacancies, application process and more mentioned below.
Total number of vacancies :51
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Professor (Civil): 04 posts
2. Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering): 04 posts
3. Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering): 04 posts
4. Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering): 01 post
5. Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation): 29 posts
6. Administrative Officer: 10 posts
7. Assistant Director General/ Director: 02 posts
Eligibility : Candidates should be possess Graduate/ Post Graduate (PG)/ Master Degree in Economics, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech or its equivalent in relevant discipline from any govt recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 40 years for Director, 30 years for Administrative Officer and 35 years for Asst. Professor Posts. Age relaxation will be extended as per govt rules & regulations.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of final Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through online mode only from official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in before 15th May 2016 – 2017. Applicant’s must take copy of automatic generated application form for future use only.
Opening date for online fill application : 26th April 2016 – 2017
Last date for online registration : 15th May 2016 – 2017
Click Here…Online Apply & Advt Details….