GMCH Chandigarh recruitment
2017/2018 – consultant, applying online for other positions: pharmacists & Government medical college and hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh & senior physiotherapist, occupational therapist, consultant pharmacist, temporary junior on junior recruiting medical staff dietitian vacancies paragraph continues a notification to eligible candidates online. or 1: 00 pm to 30-09- 2017/2018 before apply. age limit, Qualifications, selection process, application fee for more details like how to apply are below. Chandigarh administration of the Department of medical education research, Government Medical College & & Hospital (GMCH), d block, sector 32, Chandigarh.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates proudly flaunting its and Government Medical College Hospital to fill various positions in Chandigarh &.
Last date for online submission of application: 30/09/
GMCH vacancy details:-
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 11
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Physiotherapist: 03 Posts
2. Junior Occupational Therapist: 02 Posts
3. Counsellor: 02 Posts
4. Pharmacist: 02 Posts
5. Junior Dietitian: 02 Posts
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, interview.
Senior physiotherapist: 03 posts, pay scale: RS. 10300-34800 grade pay: RS/-+ 3600/-
Senior occupational therapist: 02 posts, salary: Rs. 5910-20200/-+ grade pay: RS. 2000/-
Advisor: 02 posts, salary: RS. 10300-34800 grade pay: RS/-+ 3800/-
Pharmacists: 01 post, salary: RS. 10300-34800/-+ grade pay: Rs. 4200/-
Junior dietitian: 01 post, salary: Rs. 5910-20200/-+ grade pay: RS. 2800/-
How to apply: interested and eligible candidates to apply online GMCH website or 30/09/
2017/2018 are on before any other means/mode of application. would be accepted.
Applying online for more information at the website of the GMCH & visit by using the following URL:-
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.gmch.gov.in.
2. Click on the “Vacancies” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Read all the instructions carefully.
4. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph in the prescribed format.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
6. Fill the details of the application form carefully.
7. Upload the copies of photograph.
8. Submit the application form an unique registration code will be displayed on the screen.
9. Now pay the application fee on next working day in any branch of State Bank of India .
10. Again revisit the website and enter the Challan Number.
11. Submit the form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-
2017/2018 by 1:00 PM