CISF (AC) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
Guidelines for filling the online application form for CISF (AC) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination,
Please log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link “ application for CISF?LDCE
1. Candidate who wish to apply for CISF?LDCE
2019/2020 have to first getthemselvesregistered before filling up theOnline Application Formatthe website www.upsc.gov.in
2. Please create yourregistration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
3. On the registrationmodule, provide yourName (asrecorded in thematriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISFNo.,rank andDate of Birth (asrecorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
4. Provide your e?mail address and re?enter your e?mail address.
5. Enterthe security code which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
NB: (a) Allthe fieldmark with * aremandatory and are compulsory to fill in.
(b) Please ensure that you provide a valid and an active e?mail addressin the e?mail address field as your password for filling up the application form along with registration ID(RID)shall be e?mailed to you on the e?mail address provided by you.Invalid or inactive e?mail address may prevent you from smooth completion of submission of online application form.
6. After clicking the submission button, you will get a message on your screen, clearly mentioning your Name, e?mail and RID, that you have been registered and your registration ID along with account details have been sent to your e?mail address. Please note down your RID and other details.
7. Now log in to your e?mail account and note down your password which has been sent to you by the Commission and again go back to the website (www.upsc.gov.in) and log in into the Loginmodule with yourregistration ID (eleven digit number) along with the password.
8. Online Form hassix modules asindicated above, namely? Personal, Educational Information, Parental Information, EmploymentInformation, Uploading Images and Final Submission.
9. Candidates are required to fill all the modules completely before finally submitting the form ONLINE, using the Final Submission Module.
10. Candidates should save each module after completing the same. However, candidates will have the option to make changes in any module before finalsubmission of Application Form. Once Final Submission has been made,then no change will be possible Online.
11. Candidates are required to take the print out ofthe Finally Submitted online application form and sign on each page and submit it through proper channel to CISF authorities along with certificates duly signed and verified by cadre controlling authorities that they are clear from vigilance angle and are having requisite service of 04 years in the eligible grade. This application along with documents/ enclosures should be submitted to the CISF authority positively by 26.7.
12. Candidates are notsupposed to print the PREVIEW OF APPLICATION. In case the candidates submit print copy of PREVIEWOF APPLICATION, his candidature isliable to be rejected.
13. Candidates may note that some of the fields namely Candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Registration Id, Father’s name, Mother’s name and e?mail address have been pre?populated using the information provided by the candidate at the time of registration. Such fields will appear grayed out and cannot be changed by the candidate. However, if a Candidate notes any error / discrepancy in these fields, he may make a separate detailed representation to the Commission including all relevant documents, in support of his claim. The representation may be sent along with the filled up hard copy of the application Form. The Commission will decide each such case onmerit and its decision in such casesshall be final.