www.gujarathhighcourt.nic.in GUJARATH HIGH COURT DEPUTY SECTION OFFICER RECRUITMENT – 2017-2018
GUJARATH HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT – 2017-2018
1) www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in – online apply – 20103
2) Gujarath High court Recruitment – 2017-2018
3) Deputy Section Officer Recruitment – 2017-2018.
GH :- Gujarath High Court is issued the notification to full fill the post of Deputy section officers in the year of 2017-2018. This notification is published at the official website of www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in . This notification through full fill the post of Deputy section officers in the High court of Gujarath. Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates must be apply online only . The online application are available at the official website of www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in . The applicant are apply online on are before closing date.
GUJARATH HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT – 2017-2018.
1) Name of the Employer :– Gujarath High Court .
2) Name of the Posts :- Deputy section officer
3) Number of Posts :- 122 posts. GEN ST SEBC PWD TOTAL
19 53 43 7 122
4) SCALE OF PAY :- Who the candidates are apply this post the candidates must get pay Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4400/-
5) EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS :– Who the candidates are apply this post the candidates have must pass i) Degree any discipline from a recognized university .
ii) 10th or 12th standard passed with English subject as one of the subject .
6) AGE LIMIT :– Who the candidates are apply Gujarath high court Deputy section officer post the candidates have must age is 18 to 35 years, as on 28-6-2017-2018. age relaxation is available at the govt rules and regulations For SC/ST SEBC – PWD :- 5 years relaxations.
For High Court Staff – 5 years relaxations.
7) FEE MODE OF PAYMENT :- The applicant are SC/S T / SEBC/ PWD candidates Rs.250+bank charges All other – Rs. 500/- + bank charges
A/C No. 30725811785 SBI high court branch Amhedabad in the name of Registrar General High court of Gujarath Sola, Ahmadabad .
8) SELECTION PROCESS :– Who the candidates are apply this post the candidates must by select by
1) ELIMINATION TEST
2) WRITTEN TEST
9) PATTERN OF EXAMINATION :- i) Elimination Test – 100 marks objective que- negative marks 1Q-0.33 marks.
2) Main Written Test – 80 marks
3) VIVA -VOCE test 20 marks .
10) SYLLABUS ELIMINATION TEST :-
1) General Knowledge
2) Indian History & Geography
4) Current affairs
5) Arthematic / mathamatics
7) Mental ability
8) Compute knowledge
9) English language
10) Gujarath language.
11) MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION :- 80 MARKS
1) PART -A :- General English 40 marks
2) PART -B :- General knowledge – 40
12 ) CALL LETTER DOWN LOAD :- who the candidates are apply this post the candidates must be download the call letters below given site www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in