Health Department Haryana Recruitment 2017-2018. Applications are invited from India Citizens meeting the following conditions for engagement of 23 Data Processing Assistants on purely contract basis, 2 in the office of the Chief Registrar(Births and Deaths), Haryana and one each in the office of the District Registrar (Births and Deaths) located at District HQs for a maximum period of one year.
Name of post :
Data Processing Assistants : 23 post
• Graduate Degree from any recognized University.
• Non-computer degree candidates must have Diploma/Certificate in computers/IT for
minimum duration of 1 year from any recognized Institute/Organization.
• Must be well conversant with typing on computer.
• Should have good command over Hindi/English and Local Language of the State.
• 1 year experience in related field like data collection, compilation and data entry.
Age Limit: 20-40 years as on last date of application.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (to be downloaded from the website haryanahealth.nic.in along-with self- addressed duly stamped envelope. Copies of application form can also be collected in person from above mentioned address, free of cost. There is no application fee. All the certificates in support of essential and desirable qualifications must be submitted along with the application and it must be attested from a Gazetted Officer. Candidates are
advised to submit separate applications, in case they wish to apply for more than one district.
Last Date : 22/11/2017-2018
For More Details : Click Here