1. Boiler Attendant 4
2. Junior Administrative Assistant 1
3. Craftsman- Maint. Mech. (Chem. Plant) 3
4. Laboratory Analyst 1
5. Technician- Mechanical 9
6. Technician- Instrumentation 3
7. Technician- Electrical 6
8. Technician- Boiler 26
9. Technician- Operations 47
Age Group- Contenders applying for the given positions should fall under the age limit of 21 years to 25 years as on 01/11/2018-2019. Relaxation of age is applicable for contenders of OBC / SC / ST category.
Remuneration Offered- Selected applicants will get salary of Rs.40000/- per month.
1. For the post of Boiler Attendant : Aspirants should have obtained Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks and first class Boiler Competency Certificate.
2. For the post of Junior Administrative Assistant : Aspirants should have obtained B.Com / B.Sc. / BA degree with 50% marks and proficiency in MS Office.
Note- Refer to the official notification for details regarding educational qualification of other positions.
Hiring Process- Written Test, Personal Interview and Physical / Medical Fitness Test will be the criteria for selection of applicants.
Registration Charges- Rs.600 is the application fee which can be paid either by online mode or by offline mode. Online payment of application fee can be paid by using Debit Card / Credit Card. Offline payment of application fee can be made through Challan form at any SBI branch in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 after two working days from the date of applying online.
Method of Applying :
Eligible jobseekers can apply online for the given positions by visiting the official website of HPCL : hindustanpetroleum.com . After visiting the website contenders should click on ‘Career Opportunities’ >> ‘Non-Management Technician Recruitment’ >> ‘Apply Online’. Scanned copy of signature and passport size photograph should be uploaded by the jobseekers and after payment of application fee contenders must submit the application accordingly. Aspirants should take print out of the application for future use.
Noteworthy Dates :
Closing date for submitting online application is 10/11/2018-2019
Closing date for payment of application fee is 12/11/2018-2019