HPSSSB Hamirpur vacancy Details:
Total no.of posts: 493
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (civil): 30 posts (withdrawn)
2. Junior draughtsman (civil): 53 posts
3. TGT (Arts): 03 posts
4. TGT (non-medical): 01 posts
5. TGT (medical): 20 posts
6. computer Operator: 32 posts
7. junior Cameraman: 02 posts
8. manual Assistant: 03 posts
9. SR. Asstt. (Accounts): 02 posts
10. junior accountant: 06 posts
11. Junior engineer (electrical): 64 posts
12. civil protection instructor/platoon commander/Chief Instructor/administrative
Officer/Assistant Store Officer: 04 posts
13. quarter Master Havildar instructor/Havildar: 11 posts
14. lineman: 34 posts
15. electrician: 16 posts
16. steno-typist: 03 posts
17. promoter: 69 posts
18. weave Master: 02 posts
19. conservation Assistant: 01 post
20. superintendent (divisional Accounts): 05 posts
21. Lady village development coordinator: 10 posts
22. junior scale entertainer: 01 posts
23. lab technician: 01 post
24. fisheries Officer: 03 posts
25. press the Duftry: 02 posts
26. male Multipurpose health workers: 89 posts
27. Clerk: 35 posts
28. junior draughtsman: 04 posts
29. motor vehicle Inspector: 04 posts
30. operation theatre Assistant: 01 post
31. computer Assistant (Regular): 01 post
32. junior Office Assistant: 06 posts
33. mountaineering instructor: 02 posts
34. water sports instructor: 01 post
35. ski instructor: 01 post
36. mountaineering supervisor: 01 post
Age limit: candidates age limit must be 18-45 years as on 01-01-2015 (with the exception of S.No. 9 to 18 stations age should be between 21-40 years as on 01-06-2017-2018). Age relaxation will apply according to the rules.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess 10 + 2 examination or its equivalent & Diploma in engineering or its equivalent for S.No. 1 post, student card or its equivalent for at least two years certificate course at the & trade in their (civil) for S.No. 2 post, B.A./b.com. with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in education (b. Ed.) & must qualify in the teacher eligibility Test (TET) for S.No. 3 post, B.SC. (NM) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in education (b. Ed.) & need to report in the teacher eligibility Test (TET) for S.No. 4 post, b.SC. (medical) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in education (b. Ed.) & need to report in the teacher eligibility Test (TET) for S.No. 5 post. Please refer to the notice for other items.
Selection process: selection will be based on objective type screening test & Interview of those who qualify objective type screening test.
Application form: application forms are available in all & Fairy post offices/sub post offices of Himachal Pradesh. The cost of the application form is 360/-for General category candidates and 120/-for reserved categories. Ex-Servicemen and visually impaired candidates are exempt from examination fee.
How to apply: eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of certificate prove age, qualification certificates/mark sheets, caste certificate, single window envelope after applying stamps of Rs. 6/-or one recent passport photo size, rate, of mostly acknowledgement card after applying stamps of Rs. 6/-or by considering rate& other relevant documents, etc on or before 18-03-Lahaul Spiti, Kinnaur District for 2015 & & District, Pangi & Bharmour sub-divisions of Chamba District and sub-division of Shimla district Dodra K of Himachal Pradesh on or before 02-04-2015 to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) subordinate Services Selection Board,-177 001.
Last date for receipt of application: 18-03-2015.
Last date for receipt of requests for District of Lahaul Spiti, Kinnaur District & etc: 02-04-2015.