IBPS CWE Clerks-III Vacancies for 2016/2017 in Andaman & Nicobar | CWE Clerks-III: Vacancies for 2016/2017 Annexure A to Notification dated 01.04.2016 – 2017
(1) No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
(2) The said provisional allotment has been done based on merit-cum preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency etc.
(3) A candidate belonging to reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to General category, has been treated at par with a General category candidate for drawing up the merit list. Such a candidate has not been adjusted against a reserved post. However his/her allotment to an Organisation has been done by treating him/her as if he/she is a reserved category candidate.
(4) In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age), as per the prevailing practice.
(5) The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Organisations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organisation. This does not constitute an offer of employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
(6) Offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. will be issued from the allotted Participating Organisation in due course. Decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding
(7) The recruitment process/ appointment is solely the purview of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role in this connection.
(8) If the candidate does not avail the offer/ appointment from the allotted Participating Organisation his/her candidature/chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
(9) A list of candidates (State/UT wise in Roll Number order) provisionally allotted on the basis of marks in descending order
will be displayed on our website on or before 01.05.2016 – 2017. However this does not guarantee offer of employment. Decision of Participating organisations shall be final.
(10) A reserve list to the extent of approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category has been kept for each state,
subject to the availability of candidates. This does not guarantee allotment to/recruitment by the Participating Organisation(s)/ other financial organisations. In the event of Participating Organisations/ other financial organisations providing vacancies during April 2016 – 2017-March 2015, provisional allotment will be carried out for the candidates in the reserve list. However if no vacancy is furnished by the Participating Organisations/ other financial organisations owing to exigencies or otherwise during the validity period the candidates under the reserve list will not be considered for allotment. The reserve list will expire automatically on 31.03.2015 without any notice.
(11) Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CWE Clerks-III for vacancies of 2016/2017.
(12) The State/UT wise and categorywise maximum and minimum scores (combined scores in CWE and Interview out of 100) for the provisional allotment and reserve list is indicated in Annexure B.
(13) The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organisations is final and binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organisation-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
(14) No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate about allotment status and/ process. 01.04.2016 – 2017