SBI Complete Vacancy Details:
State Bank of India (SBI) Latest Govt Vacancy 2018 Apply Online for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Notification
|Job Department||State Bank of India (SBI)|
Specialist Cadre Officer
|No of Positions||121 jobs found|
|Work Place||All India|
04 Feb. 2018
Total No. of Posts: 121
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. Manager (Credit Analyst): 35 Posts
2. Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): 30 Posts
3. Manager (Asset Management): 02 Posts
4. Chief Manager (Asset Management): 01 Post
5. Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Business Development, Marketing): 20 Posts
7. Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management): 01 Post
8. Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 04 Posts
9. Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 01 Post
10. Chief Manager (Debit Card Business): 01 Post
11. Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business): 02 Posts
12. Chief Manager (Digital Banking): 01 Post
13. Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity): 01 Post
14. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan): 01 Post
15. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU: 01 Post
16. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation): 01 Post
17. Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management): 08 Posts
18. Manager (Digital Marketing): 02 Posts
19. Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research): 01 Post
20. Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management): 01 Post
21. Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
22. Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager-Technology): 01 Post
Required Age Limit: Age limit should be between 25 to 35 years for Manager, 25-38 years for Chief Manager as on 30-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. For detailed age limit refer the notification.
Required Educational Qualification: CA or MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree (2 Years Full Time Regular Course) in Finance recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for post No. 01 to 06.
CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Finance (2 Years Full Time Regular Course) for Post No. 07.
MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Rural Marketing/ Rural Management/ PG in Agriculture (2 years Full time Regular Course) recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for Post No. 08 & 09 with relevant post qualification experience.
For more details refer the notification.
Selection Method: Based on personal interview.
Application Submission Fee: Need pay Rs. 600/- for General and Others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
Application Submission Procedure for this Recruitment 2018: Job appliers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against this jobs notification can apply online through the website https://bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers & send their online application along with self attested photocopies of relevant certificates, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee, the envelope should be super scribed with “Post Serial No._________ and Name of the Post applied for______________” by post to State Bank of India) Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021”.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-02-2018
Last date for printing your application: 19-02-2018
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 12-02-2018