www.ibps.in IBPS Clerk APPLY NOW Recruitment 2018-2019
Organization name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS Recruitment Details :
IBPS Recruitment of Clerical Cadre in 2018-2019. Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates must have been a Graduate from any Discipline and from Recognized University for IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-2019. Candidates must have operating and working knowledge in computers for IBPS Clerks Notification 2018-2019. Candidates must have Certificate of doing a computer course or should have studied computer as one of the subjects in their High School/College/Institution for IBPS Recruitment of Clerks 2018-2019. Candidates should have proficiency in the local or official language of the state which they apply for IBPS Clerks 2018-2019. Candidates must satisfy all the conditions specified as on 01-08-2018-2019 for IBPS Recruitment Notification 2018-2019. Candidates will be given relaxation’s as prescribed by the government of India for IBPS Careers 2018-2019. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EX-Servicemen/PWD will be selected for Pre-Examination Training for IBPS Clerks-III Recruitment 2018-2019. Those candidates who are interested in Pre-Examination Training will have to fill in the ONLINE Application in the relevant column of Training 2018-2019. Candidates should note that there will be penalty for each wrong answer they write in the Online Examination for IBPS Clerks 2018-2019. Candidates will not be entertained to change the Examination center’s once the application is submitted for IBPS Careers 2018-2019. Candidates will be given cut-off marks section wise and there will be different cuttoff’s for different States for IBPS Clerks Notification 2018-2019. Last date to apply IBPS Clerks is 07 th Sep 2018-2019. Candidates must bring the photo Id card original and Xerox to the Examination Center for IBPS Clerks 3 2018-2019. The official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in.
Fresher/Exp : Freshers
Eligibility criteria : Any Graduate.
Age : 20-28 Years as on 01-08-2018-2019
Job profiles: Clerks.
Location: All Over India.
Salary : As per the Industry.
Application Starting Date: 19-08-2018-2019.
Last date to Apply: 07-09-2018-2019.
Last date for Online Fee Payment : 19-08-2018-2019 to 07-09-2018-2019.
Last date for Offline Fee Payment : 21-08-2018-2019 to 12-09-2018-2019.
Organization website: www.ibps.in.
EXAM PATTERN OF IBPS CLERICAL CADRE 2018-2019:
DURATION OF EXAM : 2 Hours
||NAME OF THE SECTION
Candidates should qualify in each section as the cut off’s mentioned. There will be different cut off for different sections and different sections
Selection Process :
- Candidates will have to take a online Examination for clerical cadre of IBPS 2018-2019.
- Candidates who have been qualified in the online exam will be called for an Interview and the candidates can download the call letter from the official website in which date and venue of the Interview will be given.
- After Interview if we qualify we will be getting the combined marks of written and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies present in the States/UT, Candidates will be selected for any one of the Organization or Banks.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW :
- Interview Call letter Print Out that will be present in the official website.
- System generated Application form that is stored at the time of applying.
- Date of Birth Proofs like Date of Birth Certificate or Educational certificates.
- Photo ID proof of the candidates.
- All Educational certificates and mark sheet’s
- Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Medical certificate in Prescribed format for Person with Disability.
- Candidates working in any government organization or Public Sector Undertakings should provide “No Objection Certificate” from their Employer.
- Experience Certificate if any.
- Any other Relevant Documents in support of eligibility.
How to Apply :
- Candidates must apply for the IBPS Clerks through Online Mode.
- Candidates must keep the soft copies of the passport size Photos and signatures for uploading them in the online application form.
- Candidates must fill the online application form with the correct details as present in their certificates and verify all the details and submit the online application form.
- Candidates must select the payment method pay the fees as the procedure given above.
- After 3 Days of fee payment Candidates must take the print out of the online application form which should be stored for future reference.
Application Fee : Rs. 600 (Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates)
ONLINE PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES :
- Candidates after submitting the online application will be integrated with the payment gate way.
- Candidates can pay the fees by using master card/Visa Debit Card/Credit Cards or by using Internet Banking by selecting the options which will be displayed on the screen after selecting online payment Method.
- If the Online Fee payment is successful then registration number and the password will be generated.
- On successful completion of the Transaction a receipt would be generated which should be stored in the form of printout.
OFFLINE PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES
- After submission of the online application form if we select OFFLINE Payment then it will generate Registration number and password which we should note for future reference.
- Candidates will get a System Generated Challan which can be paid in any of the CBS branches of the banks given in the notification.
- Fee Payment must be made from 2nd working day of the Registration and can be made from 3 working days from then.
Down load Complete IBPS Notification: Click Here