- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Candidates should enclose attested true copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials along with the application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD should produce copies of the relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned is required in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview, as the case may be.
- Candidates shortlisted for written test/interview should appear in person with original certificates proving educational qualification, age, caste, etc., along with any other relevant information.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
- The selected candidates will have to work in different shifts on rotation basis.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the training period at any time before completion of the period, if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Duly filled application form along with attested copies of documents proving educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc., should be sent to The Administrative Officer, IIST, Valiamala Post, Thiruvananthapuram – 695547 with the superscription “Application for the position of Library and Information Science Trainee on or before May 05,
Click here to download Advertisement (English -.pdf) (Hindi -.pdf)
Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 05 May,