Online/offline IIT Bombay,
2019/2020-JRF recruitment, applications for other positions, SPE & RA: Indian Institute of technology (IIT) “theory and polymer nanocomposites of anisotropic particle simulations, projects, JRF, RA, SPE, PTA, PRS, SPTS, APM has published a notification for recruitment of vacancies” Optimization modeling in Postharvest loss prevention to India “,” Cyclopent Annulation & d development of tz Benzannulation “”Photovoltaic research and education (NCPRE) National Centre, IISc, Bangalore – CEN – phase II & IIT Bombay a joint project” and “between biomedical engineering and Technology Center (BETC) incubation”. Eligible candidates online or offline or on 30-04-apply before 2019/2020. age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, such as how to apply other details are below …
IIT Bombay vacancy details:
total no. Post: 18
Name of the post:
1. junior research fellow (JRF): 02 posts
2. project research engineer (East): 01 post
3. research associate (RA): 01 post
4. project technical assistants (PTA): 04 posts
5. SR. project engineer (SPE): 01 post
6. project research scientist (PRS): 02 posts
7. senior project research scientist (SPRS): 01 post
8. project research associate (PRA1): 02 posts
9. project research assistant (p): 02 posts
10. Project Manager (PM1): 01 post
11. Assistant Project Manager (APM): 01 post
Educational qualifications: candidates a Bachelor’s degree or basic science & business NET courses and gate or equivalent qualification S.No. 1, M for post graduate/M.E/M.Des. Tech. (PG) the degree of officer, S.No. 2 doctoral (PhD/MD/Ms/MDS) or equivalent degree or 3 years of research, teaching and design and development after ME/MPharm MVSc//m. tech. S.No .3 post notification. Post war details refer to.
Selection procedure: the selection will be based on interviews.
How to apply: qualified candidates may register and apply online through the Institute’s website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp or circular No., project title, stating the position applied for plain paper on application name, permanent address, mailing address, birth date, educational qualifications and experience details or copies of certificates, as well as download the application form from the website of the Institute send/testimonials, An envelope with circular No. superscribed: — — — — – by post: Assistant & Registrar (R&D), Indian Institute of technology Bombay, powai, Mumbai-400076 or 30-04-
2019/2020 should send before.
To apply online:
1. log on to the website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/.
2. go to employment opportunities and click on the appropriate links.
3. click on the link http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp.
4. register or login and fill out all mandatory details.
5. submit error free application form.
6. print out the application form for future use per.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30-04-
To learn more about the range of age, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the links below …