IITJEE Main Exam Paper – I B.Tech Paper – II B.Arch Questions and Answers
Dear Friends, More than one lakh students will try the mixed input line ( JEE Main ) , to be held on Sunday at five centers in the state examination – Hyderabad, Warangal , Guntur , Khammam and Tirupati .
Paper – I for B.Tech courses will be held 9:30 to 12:30 and Paper – II will be held B.Plan B.Arch and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The CBSE , which was responsible for conducting the JEE (Main ) has established 59 examination centers in Hyderabad, 17 in Warangal , 40 in Guntur , Khammam 13 and 28 in Tirupati .
1.5 lakh best troops in the main examination will be eligible to take the JEE examination – Advanced , the next step for entry into the prestigious IIT . However, the troops will be eligible for JEE main function Temperature – ions in the NTI and other national technical institutions.
Results will be announced on May 3 and July 7 ranks after giving 40 per cent weightage for Intermediate marks. Officials said the highest number of candidates was Tirupati ( 32,400 ), followed by Hyderabad (31000) , Guntur ( 25800 ) , Khammam ( 13300 ) and Warangal ( 10200 ) .
About 1.22 lakh students opted for the offline examination this year, while 10,746 opted for the computer-based test which will be held April 9, 11 , 12 and 19 .
- IIT-JEE (Main) exam 2018/2018 Hyderabad, Warangal , Guntur , Khammam and Tirupati
- 2017/2018/04/jeemainpaper-2b.arch-b.planning-offlineexamination9-11-12-19april.html” style=”background-color: white; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 22.399999618530273px; margin: 0px; outline: none; padding: 0px; text-decoration: none;”>JEE Main paper-2 B.Arch/B.Planning Offline Examination Held On 06 April
Contact Details :
JEE(Main) UnitCentral Board of Secondary EducationPlot No. 149, Block – H,Sector – 63, Noida –
2017/201809Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
- Telephone No.:0120-2427342, 0120-2427350
- Helpline No.: 8506061072, 8506061073, 8506061075, 8506061076, 8506061077
- Email: jeemain[at]nic[dot]in
About us :Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.