Indian Army Havilda
Indian Army Vacancies online applications from Indian Nationals of Male for filling 195 posts of Havildar Education in Group-X and Group-Y posts. Eligible candidates are apply before 10th August
Indian Army Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 195 posts
Name of the post: Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’
Discipline: Science Stream-97 posts, Arts Stream-98 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be passed MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc (IT) with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science and Arts Subjects.
Age limit: Candidates age between 20 years to 25 years as on date mentioned in official notification.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to 2,800/- per month.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of screening test, physical fitness test, medical standards, written examination and teaching aptitude test and final interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are forward duly filled applications to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt.
Last date for submission of application: 10.08.
Date of written examination: 26.10.
Indian Army Jobs
Name of the Engineering Streams:
Total Number of Post: 60
1. Civil: 15 posts
2. Mechanical: 10 posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 posts
4. Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 01 post
5. Aeronautical Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 01 post
6. Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Science): 05 posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Satellite Communication: 08 posts
8. Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave: 05 posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation: 02 posts
10. Architecture / Building construction Technology: 02 posts
11. Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 post
12. Chemical Engg: 01 posts
13. Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 post
14. Industrial / Manufacturing Engg / Industrial Engg & Mgt / Production: 02 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be passed Engineering Degree or appear in the final year of Engineering Course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Age limit: Candidates age limit is 20 years to 27 years at the time of commencement of course.
Application Process: Candidates are required to fill online applicant and submit it before closing date of online application receiving i.e 18.06.
Last Date for online registration: 18.06.