The Indian Institute of Science recently notified the about the recruitment of Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant, Security Supervisor, and Junior Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 1 April 2017-2018.
|The Indian Institute of Science|
Post and Vacancy details:
Total Number of Post: 32 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details:
Assistant Registrar 6
Technical Officer 7
Administrative Assistant 10
Security Supervisor 2
Junior Technical Assistant 7
Post Name Maximum Age as on 1st April 2017-2018
Assistant Registrar 45 years
Technical Officer 35 years
Administrative Assistant 26 years
Security Supervisor 40 years
Junior Technical Assistant 26 years
• Assistant Registrar: Post-graduate degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
• Technical Officer: PhD in Science or Engineering or post graduate in the relevant field in Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
• Administrative Assistant: Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks and knowledge of computer applications OR Diploma in Secretarial/Commercial Practice (English) with minimum 50% marks.
• Security Supervisor: Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks and 8 years experience in security duties and/or handling fire fighting in Govt./Public Sector/Education Institution/Armed Forces/Paramilitary Forces/Police.
• Junior Technical Assistant: Bachelor degree or Diploma in appropriate field with minimum 55% marks.
Salary Offered :
After the selection, the candidates will be offered salary as:
• Assistant Registrar: Rs.15600-39100+GP of Rs.5400/-
• Technical Officer: Rs.15600-39100+GP of Rs.5400/-
• Administrative Assistant: Rs.5200-20200+GP of Rs.2000/-
• Security Supervisor: Rs.9300-34800+GP of Rs.4200/-
• Junior Technical Assistant: Rs.5200-20200+GP of Rs.2400/-
Candidates performing well in practical or written exam and in the interview will be selected.
How to Apply
• Candidates have to apply in prescribed application format.
• The application complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification certificates/marksheets, caste & experience certificates etc. must be sent by Speed Post in the envelope superscribing ‘The Advertisement No. and the post applied for’ to the Deputy Registrar (Council Section), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore–560012 so as to reach on or before 1 April 2017-2018 by 5.00 p.m.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 1 April 2017-2018
Click here to visit the official website…