International School Aamby Recruitment 2015 for Teaching jobs
Teachers, Heads of Faculty and Boarding staff required
Faculty required at International School
ISA VACANT POSITION
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AAMBY
Teachers, Heads of Faculty and Boarding staff required We welcome those who have experience of the IBDP and IGCSE curricula to join our faculty.
Ideal candidates will be hard working, team players ready for new challenges. Candidates with a strong educational background and relevant international school experience preferred. The ability to teach additional subjects is a must.
We are happy to receive applications for all subject areas; however we particularly welcome applications from teachers of:
• Music, ICT / Computer Science, Mathematics, French & Spanish, Psychology, Hindi, Physical Education, Visual Arts, Geography, History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business Studies, Drama, Environmental Management.
• Primary / Kindergarten Teachers.
• Boarding Staff (Houseparent – Male & Female, Assistant Houseparent – Male & Female and Matron).
• Lab Assistant, Librarian.
All candidates must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the English language (since the working language of ISA is English).
* Head of Humanities, Head of Languages, Head of Creative Arts & Head of Mathematics position are open for the submission of applications to suitably qualified applicants.
Start date: August
2017/2018 For all the above positions, interested candidates should forward a letter of introduction with full CV (no more than four A4 pages), a recent photo along with the names and contact details of three referees to Mr. Sagar Khandelwal, HR Officer (Email: [email protected]).
For more info browse this official website : www.internationalschoolaamby.com