Indian Space Research Organization has uncovered a notification as ISRO Recruitment
Applicants who want to be a part of ISRO must apply against ISRO vacancy
Name of Organization
Indian Space Research Organization
Total no. of vacancies
Name of post
Post Name Trade No. of Vacancies
Scientist/Engineer SC Electronics 35
Computer Science 17
Aspirants who are going to apply should be BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2018/2018 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/
Age of the applicants should be 35 years as on the 13/03/
2017/2018. Relaxation in age will be permissible for reserved/ ex-serviceman and person with disabilities.
Selection will be made on qualification, written test and interview.
Selected candidates will be appointed in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs 5400/-.
- Applicants have to pay fee of Rs.100/-. Women candidates/SC /ST/ Ex-serviceman and Persons with PWD candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
- Fee should be paid by Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India. It is essential that the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] in an envelope super scribing as “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER” to the-
- “Head, P & GA (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560094”
- Aspirants who have eligibility as mentioned above may apply online. Only online mode will be accepted.
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.isro.gov.in.
- Register your online application form on or before the last date.
- After that applicants will be provided online registration number which should be noted down for future reference.
Last date of Online Registration: 13.03.
Written Test will be conducted on: 26.04.
Answer Key will be published on: 30.04.
Note: to know more details you may visit the official announcement Click Here...
Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Recruitment
Indian Space Research Organization has circulated a notification as ISRO Recruitment
2017/2018 for filling up various vacancies of Scientist/Engineer-SC. Creative and innovative aspirants with requisite eligibility may apply for the posts and turn their career towards enormous growth.
Job seekers gave to apply through online mode on or before 05th March,
2017/2018 and send its hard copy to below shaped address on or before 18th March, 2017/2018.
Indian Space Research Organization
Number of Posts: 12
Name of Post
Designation No. of Vacancies
Computer Science 02
Mathematics/Applied Mathematics 03
Geophysics/Applied Geophysics 01
Physical Oceanography 01
M.E. /M.Tech/M.Sc. in concerned field from any recognized institution or University.
Must have upper age limit 35 years. Relaxation in age is available as per Govt. guidelines.
Pay scale for the selected aspirants will be Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Applicants will have to apply through online mode.
Fill all the required information carefully in the prescribed format.
Submit the application after entering all the information.
Take a print out of the application form.
Job fighters need to attach attested photocopies in support of qualification/experience, category and age proof.
Forward the application to below tuned address.
“Administrative Officer (Rmt & Rev),
Bldg. No. 30-D, Space Application Centre (ISRO),
Ambawadl Vistar P.O., Jodhpur Tekra,
Date of online application 18.02.
2017/2018 to 05.03. 2017/2018
Last date of submission of applications 18.03.
Note: For more details check Official Site Click Here…